Savvi is the one of the largest Credit Unions in Ireland and has been in existence since 1962. Today, we have over 22,000 members spread across our common bonds which include ESB and both the workplaces and communities of Dublin 1,2 & 4. Our purpose is to improve the lives of our members and our mission is to promote and provide affordable access to credit, delivery quality financial services whilst making a positive impact in our communities.
Credit Unions excel in the personal service they provide. For a record breaking seven years in a row, Credit Unions have been voted the best organization for customer experience in the CXi Ireland report. We pride ourselves on the support and service we provide to our members. This role would provide excellent training in the customer service
About the team & the role
Our Member Service Branch team are an important team at Savvi. They are the team that meet our members face-to-face and help them with their in-branch needs. From daily chats to cash withdrawals and everything in-between, the branch team are the customer service experts here at Savvi.
A new vacancy for a Member Services Officer has become available on the branch team. Below are some of the key tasks involved in the role;
• Work on front counter in our community branches.
• Act as teller/cashier including completing daily transaction reconciliations.
• Building a good relationship and strong rapport with our members.
• Process transactions, member documentation, loan applications and any other
• Proactively updating member information.
• Quick and creative problem-solving for our members
• Opening membership accounts and welcoming our new members
LOCATION Dublin 1, 2 and 4
CONTRACT TYPE Permanent
SALARY €25,000- €29,000 depending on experience
‘People Helping People’ is our motto, so we want someone who is super positive, helpful and who loves working with people. At Savvi, our primary concern is not always about your experience but your attitude and desire to learn. If you feel you don’t have enough financial services experience, don’t worry as we will provide full on-the-job training.
So, what kind of person are we hoping to find?
We are looking for someone;
• Who is passionate about creating great customer experience (and having the chats with members!)
• Who loves to solve problems and suggesting ways we can improve
• Who is willing to obtain any relevant qualifications to support the role
• Who has great attention to detail & excellent communication skills
• Who is flexible – this role can be a hybrid of office and remote working but we do
need some flexibility in relation to hours and place of work (but always in Dublin) to
meet the needs of the role
How to apply
Interested applicants should e-mail a copy of their CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications is Friday 2nd February 2024.
Savvi Credit Union Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.