A requirement of a credit union is that members have something in common with one another and in Savvi’s case, it’s that our members live or work within Dublin 1, 2 or 4*)
Before you start, just a quick note to let you know that you will need to have two forms of Photo ID and two forms of Proof of Address (if you don’t have 2 forms, please contact us on 01-6325100).
*Dependant on common bond verification
Photo Identification that we can accept:
- Current valid Passport.
- Current valid Drivers Licence.
For Proof of current address, we can accept:
- A utility bill (dated within the last 3 months) e.g. gas or electricity bill.
- A bank or building society statement (dated within the last 3 months).
- A Revenue document (dated within the last 12 months) e.g. Tax clearance certificate.
- A household insurance certificate (dated within the last 12 months).
- If you are a student, you can use a letter on headed paper from your college confirming you are a student of that college and confirming your home address. This letter must be dated and signed by the College Administration Office.