Originally founded in 1962, our financial expertise is built up over decades. Once upon a time, we were St. Patrick’s Credit Union and in recent years we came together with four other local credit unions under our new name, Savvi Credit Union. Savvi Credit Union Ltd. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
POSITION Marketing Co-ordinator
LOCATION 27 Herbert Place Dublin 2
REPORTING TO Finance Director
CONTRACT TYPE 1 Year fixed term contract
Savvi Credit Union are seeking a Marketing Co-Ordinator. Savvi Credit Union underwent a rebrand in 2017 and continues to go from strength-to-strength. While continuing to focus on strengthening the relationship with their 22,000-membership base, Savvi also is fast becoming the modern credit union for those living and working in Dublin’s Docklands- their flagship branch in Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
is helping them get there.
The successful candidate will:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Campaign management (B2C & B2B)-demonstrable experience working on a variety of TTL marketing campaigns from inception to completion
- Proficient understanding of Google analytics and digital marketing
- Experiencing managing social media accounts
- Experiencing working with creative and digital agencies
- Project management skills-the ability to drive ideas from the point of inception through to completion
- Demonstrable experience in the creation of design material e.g. company newsletters/brochures
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective management of stakeholders (board, senior management, finance team)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the delivery of both internal & external communications across the business
- Management of website redesign project
- Ensure that key messaging, positioning & measurable objectives are aligned to the brand & business strategy
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, PR, advertising
- Planning & managing a variety of marketing campaigns from beginning to end, ensuring on-time delivery, meeting objectives & within budget
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to further develop ‘Money at
- Work’ (B2B programme)
- Reporting on campaign return on investment and making recommendations.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the organisation
- Design and implementation of Savvi’s digital marketing communications, including e-shots & e-zines
- Regular content creation for website and social media channels
- Conduct regular content analysis and web audits to ensure accuracy and appropriateness for the intended audience
- Manage the marketing budget
The position of the Credit Union is, by its nature flexible and likely to change. Therefore, this job description will be reviewed regularly and may be amended in line with the needs/demands of the role.
If you are interested in this role, please send a CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01-7756171 to discuss further.
The closing date for all applications will be 28th February 2020.