Providing Identity Documents
To facilitate the process of uploading and verifying identity documents for our members, we are using ID-Pal.
ID-Pal is a software solution that will enable Savvi members to verify their identity in real time, simply, securely, and conveniently. This enables you to complete this process online using a smart device, eliminating the need to post anything or visit us in branch. ID-Pal are processing your information under the instruction of Savvi Credit Union. For more information about the process, you can read our T&Cs or for more information about how Savvi Credit Union processes your personal data you can read our Data Protection Notice.
Here is what will happen during this process:
- Click the link provided: https://qf97.app.link/0gL69PUUZx?clientkey=F06E9FBC
This link will direct you to your Mobile App Store to download the “ID-Pal” app.
- Download the ID-PAL App. There are no charges associated with downloading the ID-PAL App.
- The App will tell you what to do
- Take a picture of the required Identification document(s). The app will retain a copy of the document and extract the relevant information from the document such as name and expiration dates.
- Take a picture of yourself using the ID-Pal app. A liveness test will be carried out to confirm you are uploading a live selfie and this will be compared to the photo identification you have uploaded using biometric measurements.
- Complete the process when all the required documents have been uploaded.
You will receive an automatic notification when Savvi has accessed your submission. If there are any issues are identified with your documents a Savvi staff member will be in touch.
Should you have any questions regarding the above or require our assistance in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us on
Ph: 01 6325100